The University of São Paulo's intent to join Openmoko development

David Fokkema dfokkema at ileos.nl
Fri Jul 17 10:33:15 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 16:05 -0400, Jon 'maddog' Hall wrote:
> Don't give up.  If you look closely, you can see the light at the end of
> the tunnel.  It may be faint, but I have seen similar tunnels before,
> and I can see the light now.
>
> Warmest regards,

maddog, to me you've just been a name for a long time. `The one with the
beard, no not RMS, the other one'. Seems to be a trait of free software
visionaries, I guess, ;-)

Seeing how you're being a part of this community first-hand, reading
your long mails and trying to appreciate the time it must take you to do
all this, the energy you put forth to not only try to arrange things but
also explain to people who are sometimes skeptical, has been a
privilege.

Thank you,

David