PISI 0.3 released

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:24:29 CEST 2009

2009/7/7 Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz>:
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 01:13:49 +1200
> Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com> (RP) wrote:
>
>>2009/6/24 Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz>:
>>> - calendar sync: Pimlico->Google: seems to sync nicely one way -
>>>  pimlico to google but not the other way.
>>
>>how did you get pisi to sync pimlico data - it's not in the options
>>for my install of 0.3?
>
> it was in my install:
>
> [pimlicodates]
> description= Pimlico Dates
> module=calendar_ics
> path=/home/root/.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics

could someone help me with setting this up? i've got a new conf file,
with the necessary items in, so now pimlico dates appears in the
calendar list

my conf file contains this:
[googleCalendar]
description=My Google Calendar
module=calendar_google
user=robin.paulson at gmail.com
password=<my password>
calendarid=robin.paulson at gmail.com

[pimlicodates]
description= Pimlico Dates
module=calendar_ics
path=/home/root/.evolution/calendar/local/system/calendar.ics

when i select the corresponding items in the pisi gui, and hit start,
it reports 'Configuring (0%)', but does nothing

i'm guessing i've stuffed up the config for gcalendar, but can't see where