[SHR-U] Poor performance playing OGG (was: Anti-Whining...)

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 16:03:26 CEST 2009

OK, so I figured I'd make a new thread for this, since I'm whining and
therefore this doesn't belong in Anti-Whining. :P

I have SHR-U and I still have the occasional cut/skip when listening to OGG.
I use mplayer with the integer-only tremor decoder, and CPU usage hovers
down around 30-50%. Yet it likes to cut randomly even when mplayer has a
nice of -19 and no other desktop apps (non-daemons) are running.

Any idea what could be causing this?

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer