Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Jorge Chamorro chamorro at plug.org.ar
Fri Jul 17 17:35:44 CEST 2009

Warren Baird wrote:
> There seems to be a repeated theme of people posting how crappy the
> Freerunner is and how nothing works for them.  Usually a number of
> people then jump on the thread and talk about how the FR works well
> for them.
>
> What are your successes with the Freerunner?
With my family on vacation trips we camp in a small van
I wanted to make a bed in the van and set it for that use
but did not know whether the structure withstand our weight
with the specifications of the materials on hand I try to find out that
I needed to apply Newton's second law

Force =  mass X acceleration

but I did not know what was the acceleration in normal use
and should do a stress test to

So I put my phone under the mattress and call my wife

We gather information from accelerometers

I'm sorry but I can not share that data

sorry for my English , the fault lies with google