Anti-Whining: Happy Moko Moments

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:26:51 CEST 2009

On 7/17/09, tb <bumbl3x3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> what a liberal school which allows a phone during an exam
> using phones is prohibited even during normal classes here

That's really small class, we can use phones as calculators on some
lessions. And writing python script wasn't cheating, as I needed to
know theory perfectly to write it :)

About liberal schools: that's good example. We are cheating using
phones (photos of book pages or something like that), but only when
hiding phone from teacher eye on lessions, where using phones is not
allowed. When everyone can use phone legally (as calculator for
instance) and everything is easier (due to internet access, smses
etc.), then noone is cheating :D I think every good teacher should
know, that restrictions isn't way to go. But most of them are just
lazy, as making restrictions is easier than having good contact with
students.

But i think that's a little off-topic ;)