gsm restart

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sat Jul 18 16:27:04 CEST 2009

>> as calypso sometimes crashes under heavy load is there a way to
>> restart it on the fly? power off; power on?
>
>Do you still see firmware crashes even with fso-abyss as muxer?

i found out about fso-abyss only recently. I am just switched to it now.
thank you.

what could we do to allow us, users, to be able to learn about this new
things earlier and help test using them? i find that i learn about
things way too late... like this fso-abyss thing and bluetooth
support... i try to keep up with the git commits but it's limited. irc
is not really an option everybody can afford timewise...

Petr