[Om2008] sometimes the AUX button is disabled

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sat Jul 18 16:43:27 CEST 2009

Hello,

I encounter the problem that sometimes after a call the AUX button is
disabled and does not lock the screen anymore. First I thought in a hw
fault, but because a simple reboot makes it working again, it must be
some software problem. As well today after a call, the red light in the
AUX does not go on on charging (yes I've checked that it is charging
with the battery.py app), as well the small symbol on the screen was not
indicating the charging.

Any ideas? Thx

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211