gsm restart

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jul 19 00:49:22 CEST 2009

On Saturday 18 July 2009 16:27:04 Petr Vanek wrote:
> >> as calypso sometimes crashes under heavy load is there a way to
> >> restart it on the fly? power off; power on?
> >
> >Do you still see firmware crashes even with fso-abyss as muxer?
>
> i found out about fso-abyss only recently. I am just switched to it now.
> thank you.
>
> what could we do to allow us, users, to be able to learn about this new
> things earlier and help test using them? i find that i learn about
> things way too late... like this fso-abyss thing and bluetooth
> support... i try to keep up with the git commits but it's limited. irc
> is not really an option everybody can afford timewise...

For one, there are the community updates on the wiki. Then there are the
regular freesmartphone.org releases (ms 5.5 will be announced tomorrow) with
status reports (also on the wiki). Last but not least, you could subscribe to
smartphones-standards and smartphones-userland -- this is where all the FSO
action happens.

Cheers,

:M: