Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:56:31 CEST 2009

> That should be working. Can you confirm?

Oh, it probably is. I had to kill -9 intone to make it exit when I tried it,
I didn't think about that... :P Why did I have to kill -9 it? Because it
tried to use bluetooth without having the chip on.

 And yes, if you're using bluetooth, you should request the resource from
FSO. Otherwise, it's luck of the draw whether it'll actually be usable or
not, and if it's not, bad stuff happens. Just tell FSO when you need it and
then when you're done (which would probably be on exit) and it'll take care
of everything. :)