Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:44:19 CEST 2009

On Sunday 19 July 2009 12:03:24 am c_c wrote:
> Hi,
>   Well, after quite a few tweaks - here is the latest version of Intone.
>
> Changes :-
> * (hopefully) better top bar in playlist view
> * change priority from gui
> * change playing song icon to play in list
> * fixes to better support logical order when changing from random->normal
> and vice versa
> * support bluetooth streaming to A2DP sets from intone (__you'll have to
> pair the headset yourself__)
> * better time display on progress bar
> * even better scan routine (please rescan your songs for the right names to
> be picked up)
> * some code speedups
> * fixed ui break in album art view with long song names
>
>   So try it out and post feedback.
>   Coming soon - progress during scanning, quick search for songs and
> bluetooth headset button support.
>
>   I don't have a bluetooth headset - so please try the feature and post
> back if it works. Will start work on the commands once this is proven.
>
> Thanks

I have found a couple of problems with it: 1 it doesn't seem to remove songs
that are in a format it can't play, I accidentally copied some m4a songs over
and had intone scan my music directory.  After removing the  m4a files and
rescanning the directory they are still listed in intone.  2. when going
through songs -> artists -> and selecting a single song it doesn't play but
going to all songs and selecting the same song it plays just fine.
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper