Mails about Android

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sun Jul 19 22:26:03 CEST 2009

> > Im not sure if announcements about android are correctly placed on the
> > OpenMoko Mailinglist.
> > In my opinion the android mailinglist would be the better place.
> > But correct me, if Im wrong.
> It's another distro that runs on the OM hardware, with porting done by
> community members, so it seems entirely on topic to me.
It not OM hardware. Its FIC-Neo hardware. As long as you run OpenMoko on it
its correct to discuss it on a OpenMoko-Mailinglist.
But as soon as you put Android on it, its a Neo with android on it.
Then mails are as deplaced here as windows questions on an iMac-ML, because he
has its Windows running on an iMac.
Do you get the point?

David