[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Fri Jul 17 19:40:34 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 06:11:25PM +0200, kimaidou wrote:

> I followed some earlier talks of people who tryed manually to set up gsm
> talks through BT headset, but it was very low level (with scary command
> lines, and about 10 different manipulations to do).

   Someone has to do so and report back one the amount of success and the
make and model of the tested BT headset. Two years after the Neo 1973 came
out, the Wiki[1][2] lists just _eight_ BT headsets tested with GSM. That's
despite some other poster in this thread claiming to have bought "BT toy
after BT toy that doesn't work". So it is no wonder that BT headset support
hasn't been integrated long ago.

[1] https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#List_of_known_to_work_headsets
[2] https://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/A2DP

--