Any distro with working calls?

Aleksey "AlekSi" Palazhchenko alek at silverstone.name
Mon Jul 20 07:14:21 CEST 2009

Dear community,

I'm very happy to see developer's activity among us. There are many
versions of bootloaders, kernels and distributions. They allow us to
start a X server and play simple games. They allow us to bring Linux
to our pockets.

But let's not forget that FreeRunner is a smartphone. Every phone
(even not-so-smart) allows user to make and receive a calls -- without
noize, buzz and strong echo, without the mandatory use of headsets. Is
it possible with FreeRunner? Currently I'm only able to make a calls
with headset -- at low-level volume, but at least without echo and
noize. I can't receive them because of strong echo and very loud
volume.

If I'm wrong and there *is* a way to make and receive a calls without
pain, please point me to this wonderful distribution and wiki-page
with step-by-step instructions.

p. s. I'm sorry for this rant in bad English, but I can't wait any longer.

--
Aleksey "AlekSi" Palazhchenko