[debian] eneoset

Mike Crash mike at mikecrash.com
Mon Jul 20 11:48:30 CEST 2009

Yes I'm using Debian with Illume, my compiled version. But there is no setup
utility in Debian for E, so I have used python version from OM2008
previously.

Current limit is problem, if I connect charger, I can decrease current to
500mA, but it is not possible to increase it again to 1A. it is kernel
stuff, not application specific. It is missing something like
force_usb_limit_dangerous as on 2.6.24