Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:14:09 CEST 2009

Hello,

0.6 looks very nice, as someone already said, the new buttons for
repeat/shuffle are great.
I found a strange problem:
Most albums I tried load fine from Songs->Playlists/Folders, but
"Projector" (by Dark Tranquillity) doesn't. The tags don't have any
strange characters, all english. Once I close the "Songs" window after
selecting Projector, Intone crashes with:

*** glibc detected *** intone: free(): invalid next size (fast):
0x006c6f10 ***
0x40a22e94 in raise () from /lib/libc.so.6

Does that help you?
I'm running OM2009t5.

--
Marcel