moving mouse cursor automatically with xautomation (Re: touchpad on OM)

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:10:27 CEST 2009

Timo Juhani Lindfors a écrit :
> Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at gmail.com> writes:
>> I don't know for the X in Freerunner but
>> http://wearables.unisa.edu.au/mpx/?q=mpx
>
> Any idea what the status is? I don't seem mpx in debian unstable and
> that page seems to be from 2006.

Wikipedia :
- MPX was merged into the current development version of X.Org on 26 May
2008
- Xinput2 (XI2) which is the second official stable API release of the
XInput X Window Extension, containing MPX was merged into the current
development version of X.Org on 3 Jun 2009

You'll need to wait for server 1.7 (X11R7.5, cf.
http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.5 ), but it's coming...

Xavier.