Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:20:58 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:03 PM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>Another remark, if intone crash (segmentation fault) mplayer keep
>>>running, until it finishes the current song.
>>
>  Can you kindly let me know the steps to duplicate the crash so I can fix
> it? There was one happening if you were in album art view and selected
> another plalylist. That's been fixed.

Nope, it occured only once, cant reproduce it.

Improvement ideas:
- Implement delete song
- Please use equal width buttons
- Implement the same sliding what paroli has. So in a list, you can slide
left or right, and additional options appears (like delete, rename), and
even it could change the Album name/Artist name/song title field.

I find realy nice in paroli how is it implemented. Please steal the
nice ideas.;)

In paroli, all list elements are an .edc group. (so in your case:
[icon]Song title).
After it should be simple to create some animations and actions on the item.

Best regards,
 Laszlo