Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:35:57 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Laszlo
KREKACS<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> Improvement ideas:

Sorry for spaming your thread. But I forgot the feature requests:
- Lyrics
- Learning tool. I think it needs a bit to elaborate:
My sister is studying at an agriculture/horticultural university, and
she has exams where she is supposed to recognize plant/vegetables and knows
the names of it.
They have a "learning tool" for it. It is implemented in flash. It
reads the latin botanic name
and show the same time the image of the vegetable. So there is a .html
file a .swf file and
many .mp3 files in the directory.

There are many applications of it, not just the above one. (but it is
the easiest to understand)

So the requirements is just a bit more than for the lyrics.
Not a text but an image is shown at a given time.

Maybe for word learning is a good thing too. (but with utf-8 a simple
text should suffice).

Ok this one is just an idea ...

Laszlo