Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

PaulTT paultt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:56:39 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:47 AM, Sebastian
Krzyszkowiak<seba.dos1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/20/09, Richy <klemmster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why isn't a tremor-version included in SHR?
>> I noticed the lags, installed tremor and it is SO much better now^^
>>
>> Please add tremor-mplayer to the repository
>
> Please send patch and we'll be happy to apply it...

these are the parms i'm passing to configure:
 --enable-xv \
                    --disable-libmpeg2 \
                    --disable-gl \
                    --disable-md5sum \
                    --disable-yuv4mpeg \
                    --disable-pnm \
                    --disable-tga \
                    --disable-tv \
                    --disable-v4l2 \
                    --disable-mencoder \
                    --disable-libvorbis \
                    --disable-mp3lib \
                    --enable-tremor-low

and there is the codec.conf for the release actually on my site:
http://www.paultt.org/downloads/tmp/codecs.conf.h
i'm recompiling in these days an updated version, i'll let you know
the changes in it.

(i really won't look into git tree, since i hate git, and i really
don't have all the time to use it ;P)