[shr-unstable] omgps track disappearance

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:00:36 CEST 2009

Hi jeremy,

I can confirm omgps does not issue any 'rm' commands.
Do you link .omgps or other folds to some SD card partition? If so, that may
be caused by hardware failure.
I has similar bad experience, with SD card corruption.
Check /media/ to see if your partitions are mounted.
If you have a card reader, unplug SD card and try restore from a PC.

May your dear data with you.

best regards,
  mqy