[shr-unstable] omgps track disappearance

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:42:19 CEST 2009

jeremy,

You said .omgps directory is empty, do you mean only empty subdirectories?
Let me explain how omgps works on directories:

At start up, it check if .omgps/ exists. If not, it create .omgps/ and
subdirectories, such as track/ screenshots/, etc.

But if you link .omgps to another directory in SD card, the link file exists
even if SD card fails to mount.
Broken soft link file should trigger error dialog on omgps startup.

If your partition is ext3, see this link
http://www.xs4all.nl/~carlo17/howto/undelete_ext3.html

 mqy