Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:26:40 CEST 2009

Thank you for you positive response!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:12 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>>I would like to delete (physically from the sd card) the songs.
>  Ok. Will implement some way of managing files too. Let me think where I
> can fit it. Maybe an option that toggles between actually deleting files and
> the song from the playlist vs just the song from the

When it displays the album art (so not in the list view), it has
plenty of space for a
"more" option button.

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>>I would also suggest that 5 buttons in a row max. Its hard enough to hit
>>>with the finger.
>  Thats always been something I try to follow. Do you feel the buttons in
> Intone are too small already? Where - maybe I can reduce the number of
> buttons.
It is managable, but I need to pay attention when I hit buttons.
In paroli I can hit buttons without looking at the screen.

I have made a calculator app in paroli(didnt release it yet),
and thought a lot about button sizes. Here is a mockup
(the final app looks pixel perfectly the same except the colors):
http://khiraly.googlepages.com/calculator.png

It is five buttons in a row. And it is comfortable to use the number buttons
(I use it 3 weeks already). However the function buttons (sin, cos, log)
are just the minimum size.

So my suggestion is: five buttons are fine IF they have equal width AND
are tall enough.

I find them a bit small in height. I didnt measured it in Gimp and compared
with the above calculator picture.

> Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>>>Paroli use elementary too! For lists we use elementary, and each item is
>>>an .edc group.
>>>And we inject the item.edc into the list (swallow element)
>  Ah! Nice. So that can be done. Well, just shows how little I know about
> the edc way of doing things. Sure - I'll incorporate this too.

The files are you need to look into:
i-o2.py (I think in C it is similar to deal with elementary)
item.edc (list item)
list.edc line 222:
http://git.paroli-project.org/?p=paroli.git;a=blob;f=paroli-applications/i-o2/edje/default/list.edc;h=b9960cb525f8d081211d34224d6534a3e0d887ba;hb=HEAD

If you manage to do the same (item.edc would be a list item)
I can help you with the rest (sliding, additional button). However I
will be on holiday
for 10 days. So I give you time;-P

Best regards,
 Laszlo