tangogps : updating tiles ?

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:20:56 CEST 2009

Hi folks,
I have been using tangogps since the beginning of my Openmoko life (july
08), and now I've got lots of openstreetmap tiles stored on my microSD
which cover useful areas for me.

Does anyone know how I can update my tiles to get the most up-to-date
openstreetmap info ?
I don't care to re-dl all my tiles, but I don't want to download useless
ones : my coverage is very specific, I have lots of tiles in order to
cover cities on the coast (I zoomed and ask for a detail download of
these cities), but almost nothing further in the land (not useful for
me), so triggering a re-download of a huge rectangular area is NOT what
I want.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Xavier.