[CU] Draft conforming to OM Wiki editing guidelines

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:37:00 CEST 2009

Hi!
Some underground effort is going to evolve Community Updates.
Patryk Benderz is doing a great work defining guide lines [1] and
showing an example of them for the next community update [2].

I'm forwarding our last mail to thanks it and share.
Community feedbacks, suggestions, collaborations will be very apreciated!

I like the new layout and Patryk templates and propose for it's
immediate adoption :)

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Talk:Community_Update_Draft
[2] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Community_Update_Draft

Regards