Known to work bluetooth headset

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:22:25 CEST 2009

> I would also like to compare their price and music quality, but I dont know
> how to do it objectively.

Maybe to link to reviews?
In some review they specify the response bandwith:
Here is a comparison table:
http://reviews.cnet.com/headsets/plantronics-voyager-855-bluetooth/4540-13831_7-32600914-4.html

In that table the Jabra BT8010 has its specification: 50-15000 Hz.

Maybe we could do a bit research.

I think potential users have mainly two main objectives:
- the best audio quality
- the best portable headset

The the best audio quality I think they are the "on the ear" models, like
Samsung SBH-600: http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/sc/33647838-2-440-OVR-1.gif

For the best portable headset I think they are the "earplug" ones, preferably
with the less weight, like the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS970:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/hbh-ds970?lc=en&cc=gb

As Im before buying a bluetooth headset, Im interesting in this research.
I would like to have better (bluetooth) headset as I would get with the
wire headset (through the jack connector). Btw what is the lowest bandwith what
we get through the jack connector? 50Hz? 100Hz?

Best regards,
 Laszlo