touchpad on OM

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Tue Jul 21 21:14:16 CEST 2009

2009/7/21 Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz>

> MB> Thanks, actually it was doing middle click instead of right. If you
> MB> reinstall from the same url, it should work. What application can
> MB> you test right click in on OM? I've only tested on my desktop.
>
> Michal, i have been using the new mouse enabled literki and it's great!
> Not needed, just thinking: drag mode and middle button click might be
> useful in future.

Middle button sure. Drag mode is I think impossible, as you would need the
pointer at two places at once.

I thought the winner would be a mouse wheel simulator to scroll in the
various apps that have tiny scrollbars. But it seems from using vnc that
this kind of scrolling doesn't work in any app. Does anyone know why?

> One feature request though - while using the Fn buton, the keyboard
> redraws. The speed of the redraw is quite ok, but could it be a bit
> faster ;) ?
>
> Petr

Sorry, the Xshape extension is really slow. Changing the transparency mask
just takes that much time (maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've been
trying to make it faster for a long time).