touchpad on OM

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Tue Jul 21 22:01:32 CEST 2009

2009/7/21 Petr Vanek <vanous at penguin.cz>

> >Middle button sure. Drag mode is I think impossible, as you would need
> >the pointer at two places at once.
>
> if ever, how about locking the click via checkbox and releasing? (or a
> looong hold would lock, next unlock?) just thinking, i am not certain
> this would be useful anywhere anyways...

This is not the problem. If you want to simulate a drag, you need to have
the pointer where the drag takes place. But at the same time you're touching
the touchscreen and thus moving the pointer under your finger. With clicking
this is not a problem, because the pointer is moved to the place where you
wanted to click just for a moment.