New Open Hardware company

steven mosher moshersteven at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:19:23 CEST 2009

 Yes,  that would be a great april fools joke.
 Vintage is very trendy

 http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10021523-1.html

 hehe

 Werner, small keyboards, vi. It's an inside joke. Or rather a hat tip to a
good man, great
 programmer, and founder of OM.

 On that note, it's not kosher to use this list to discuss OT things. We
appreciate and welcome
 your thoughtful point of view. We've added your projects to our blogroll,
so we should continue discussions there

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at computer.org