My phone hangs. Like the best of them... :(

lists at kitepilot.com lists at kitepilot.com
Thu Jul 23 00:57:32 CEST 2009

Help...

After I finally got my Freerunner sort-of working, I have missed a few calls
because the screen ignores my attempts to get a call.
Or a text message...

In the worst instance, there was just a tiny lit up line on the screen and I
had to pull the battery.

The device seems to be responsive, because it changes from page to landscape
when I roll it, but it still ignores the touch...

Is this "normal"?
Has anybody experienced it?
Is there a fix?    :(
ET

PS: Also, is there some sort of screen protector?
I still have on the plastic it came with, but I an see it won't last a whole
lot..