My phone hangs. Like the best of them... :(

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:26:05 CEST 2009

I use a full body invisible shield on mine and it works great!
See:
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/openmoko-neo-freerunner-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php
You can just get a screen protector from them as well if you want.

Haven't had any of the problems you are describing recently....I used to
back with ASU/2008 releases....

-Dan