[Om 2008] Re: fixing bug #1024 successful reports?

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Thu Jul 23 16:59:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am also interested to get my daily phone :-)

Why not just soldering another 10uF capacitor on top of the other. As
I think soldering the capacitor to the shielding on the right
yet requires an insulator.

That way no long extra wires may be needed and no unsoldering is
required.

Some questions:

I have read that making phone calls is impossible with that recamping,
but I am able to do phone calls. I tried to start logging the
battery with

root at om-gta02 ~ $ while true; do
 > date
 > mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.odeviced /org/freesmartphone/Device/
PowerSupply/battery org.freesmartphone.Device.PowerSupply.GetInfo
 > sleep 5
 > done >> battery-data

to compare the data, but I do not have mdbus command and it seems not
to be installable with opkg (OM 2008).
Where do I get it?

What capacitor voltage is required or what capacitor could be used or
where could I get a sample / buy one (22uF 0805 low-ESR)?

I have no matching screwdriver, but an ESD save place to solder the
capacitor with a Weller WECP 20.

Is there any hardware fix party planned near stuttgart (I could
provide the ESD equipment)?

Is that ok?

Thanks

Lothar