tango and the missing map tiles

Ben Wong lists.openmoko.org at wongs.net
Thu Jul 23 22:08:03 CEST 2009

Oops, that didn't work.  That's what I get for trying to cleanup the
error checking before posting.  This version actually works.

#!/bin/sh

# Look for OpenStreetMap tiles that are size zero (TangoGPS has a bug)
# and download the correct tile.  Based on a one-line script by
# Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus.dk>,  June 2009,
# Modified by Ben Wong to work with BusyBox's wget.

cd ~/Maps/OSM || exit 1

find -size 0c -print \