New Open Hardware company

john jptmoore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 11:27:18 CEST 2009

Actually one of the things I would like to do with a NanoNote is turn
it into a dedicated Twitter client! I think opinion will always be
divided on form factor. I have owned many devices from the Psion
Series II through to the iPhone but I still like Zaurus clamshell
designs. I also like the idea of a tiny Linux computer in my pocket or
even on a key chain. I don't see the progression as trying to compete
with the iPhone but to look at new areas such as hackable wearable
computing. Thus I am interested in seeing things get smaller and
cheaper and more hackable and not getting more shiny!

John.

[snip]