Dfu-util

Patrick Beck pbeck at yourse.de
Sat Jul 25 14:31:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

what is the problem? Then you have a device where uses this USB-technic
as well in your computer. USB DFU means => Universal Serial Bus Device
Firmware Upgrade. In Openmoko we use dfu-util to implant the server side
on your host and the u-bootloader implants the device side - so we can
flash :)

With the device parameter you can specify the device you will flash:
dfu-util --device 0x1457:0x5119

Execute dfu-util -l before you attach the neo and after you have
connected it to your computer. So you can identify the right device.

with kind regards

Patrick