[shr-u] navit - howto config navit.xml

Nathan Kinkade nath at nkinka.de
Sun Jul 26 15:12:02 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 07:34:21PM +0200, pike wrote:
> I dont know if it helps you, but I had the
> same until I *disabled* the demo mapset. It
> seems only one mapset is allowed (perhaps,
> or perhaps its something else - it doesnt mention
> this in the wiki so i always assume i'm
> crazy - if this helps we should update
> the om wiki page to mention this, ehr, feature)
>
> you *can* put multiple maps in one mapset, though.
>
> good luck!
> *-pike

Hmm.  I only had one mapset enabled.  I even tried commenting all the
others out entirely, but with no success.  I straced navit and didn't
see a single reference to the file binfile in the mapset.  I installed
this version:

http://download.navit-project.org/navit/openmoko/svn/navit-svn-2399_armv4t.opk

It works now.  Perhaps there is something wrong with the build in the
SHR repository?

Nathan