Is your GPS working today?

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:22:37 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 21:15, The Digital
Pioneer<digitalpioneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope, my GPS is dead in SHR-U. I've upgraded since it last worked, but no
> go.
>
> I've got an error in dmesg, the same as Vikas'.
>
> Vikas: You know, the '...' in your error there actually only substitutes for
> one zero. ;) There are 7 zeros in the code.

I'm asking, cause my GPS stopped to work about 8 hours ago. Without
any upgrade, without any configuration change (or even other change),
just while logging cells to openBmap. And when I had problems with GPS
before (rxerr), they started exactly when people started to complain
at maillist, and it worked again when people stopped, without my work
nor upgrade...

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos