[openBmap] New cells visualisation interface on the website (beta)

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Mon Jul 27 00:29:06 CEST 2009

Hi,

Onen wrote:
> Alex (Maxious) Sadleir wrote:
>>
>> I've tried using the API page at
>> http://realtimeblog.free.fr/api/getGPSfromGSM.html but it never returns
>> useful results for me even when the map shows a radius. For example
>> given MCC: 505, MNC: 2, LAC: 2624, Cellid: 12213, I get
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <gsm mcc="505" mnc="2" lac="2621" cid="12213">
>>
>> <zone countrynamecode="Australia" />
>>
>> </gsm>
>>

> Hey, we were not aware of that! I have just tried and it does not work
> for me neither. I ping Nick about this and will come back to you!

Ok. I was too tired ;-) the API is working, the response is in the
source code of the Web page answered.

In fact, Nick told me he fixed a bug a couple of days ago in the
Website, which was preventing update of the data. This was most probably
the reason you were not seeing any update even if you had logged the
cell. This should work fine now.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Onen