[openBmap] GSM/GPS logger 0.4.0 is out!

Tony Berth tonyberth at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:59:41 CEST 2009

Thanks Onen.

You are right but I would like to have a 'clear statement' about the cell
logging process.

If I use one of those 2 applications and submitt my data, do I contribute to
the community? That's my goal as a 'regular and dummy user'!

I am willing to help but what's the best way to achieve the most?

Thanks

Tony