Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:11:15 CEST 2009

This is great!  Thanks c_c!  This is my main music player now!  It works
great with my bt headset!
(Lubix NC1)
http://www.lubixmobile.com/content.php?mode=view&c_idx=c0005&c_type=06&str_block=l001

All my headset keypresses work and it seems to recover fine from the
bluetooth hiccups that mplayer seems to have occasionally.

Thanks again!
-Dan Staley