testing Litephone, new phone interface

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:33:39 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> Hi,
> The basic idea on the GUI is that it is packed in one window, the various
> 'modules' (contacts, messages, dialer, etc) placed into tabs. No popup
> windows.
> Screenshot:
> http://pvtrace.com/litephone/litephone1.png

i like this basic idea. not having to wait for dialer to load. wait
for messages to load. waiting for applications sucks on the freerunner
so the less i have to load the better.
i dont think i will be trying this one though, the install seems a bit
too complex and being that its unstable to you eliminates my chances
of using it.

looks VERY promising though. cant wait to see how this develops