Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

Dan Staley daniel.l.staley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:52:17 CEST 2009

Oh wait...I think alot of the problems I had with the buttons going in and
out was that if the screen is locked, the buttons from the bluetooth headset
also dont go through. =(  Is there a way to work around this?  I'd like to
have the screen locked in my pocket and just control it from my headset.

-Dan