Can my FreeRunner remind me to shut it down if it is still running at 22:00?

Ali alishams at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 28 06:13:46 CEST 2009

> When did this change, the last I knew, other wise when I bought it, the wiki
> said that it doesn't charge while it is off.
It always charged while off-just at 100MA, which takes fucking forever.
So charging, but barely. I can confirm this from having a flat battery
within the first day of using my freerunner (first shipment), and
plugging it in to the charger to charge enough capacity to boot. Care to
direct me to the wiki page that stated the incorrect info? (we can also
check the hist on the page to see when/if it was changed).