testing Litephone, new phone interface

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Tue Jul 28 14:37:06 CEST 2009

>> > - Install all the ipks from http://pvtrace.com/litephone/ (qt deps
>> > and
>> >phone app itself).
>>
>>  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for qt4-x11-free:
>>         *  libqtcore4 (>= 4.4.3) *  libqtcore4 (>= 4.4.3) *
>>  * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for litephone:
>>         *  libqtgui4 (>= 4.4.3) *  libqtcore4 (>= 4.4.3) *
>>
>> where do you get these from?
>>

>I just uploaded them to http://pvtrace.com/litephone/

thank you Michal. I seems very nice and usable. of course, this is early
stage, but it has features that shr-phone apps might take ages to get -
phone volume, using opimd backends, integration of contacts with phone
log, sms...

while i am happy to see litephone, i know it just put us one step aside
from the ahead direction...

Petr