testing Litephone, new phone interface

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:16:22 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 15:10, Petr Vanek<vanous at penguin.cz> wrote:
>>I already have volume slider in libframeworkd-phonegui-efl, but now
>>there is just no way to have volume handled correctly, so it can't be
>>done now. If it is somewhere (Paroli, LitePhone), then it's done
>>wrongly.
>
> so what is The right way of controlling volume?
>
> Petr

We're using sound scenarios, which are also bad. We have to know,
which alsa controls we should change with that slider on every
scenario and on every device, but ATM there is no infrastructure for
that. ogsmd's SetSpeakerVolume is bad, as it's about modem's volume,
not alsa's.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos