testing Litephone, new phone interface

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Tue Jul 28 16:02:42 CEST 2009

2009/7/28 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 15:47, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> > 2009/7/28 Sebastian Krzyszkowiak <seba.dos1 at gmail.com>
> >>
> >> ogsmd's SetSpeakerVolume is bad, as it's about modem's volume,
> >> not alsa's.
> >
> > But it works?
>
> Are you sure it will work on every device FSO wants to support?

First I'll make sure it works on the device in my pocket, then I'll think
about the other 10k devices that FSO wants to support.

To be more serious, what kind of a problem is it to change the dbus call
later, when FSO exports one? Are you going to wait x months to do it the
'right' way, while users can't change their call volume?