[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 04:43:50 CEST 2009

Hi,
  Well, I've been trying to get my headset (Jabra 125) to work and I must
say I've not been able to get anything going.
  Steps taken - (/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf SCORouting=PCM was already
commented)
1. shr-settings bt on
2. /etc/init.d/bluetooth start
3. simple-agent hci0 {my headset add} 1 (othewise it says something about
already bonded)
4. add lines to /etc/freesmartphone/opreferences/conf/phone/default.yaml
    bt-headset-enabled: 1
    bt-headset-address: {my headset add}
5. mdbus -s org.bluez /org/bluez/`pidof bluetoothd`/hci0/dev_{headset add}
org.bluez.Headset.Connect
6. Nothing. Not a sound. no gsmbluetooth being used from the logs.

  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?