Debug board for non-neo devices

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:11:18 CEST 2009

So according to schematics, there is NOR WP pin at H-TP4711. The component
placement sheet shows it as T-HP7711, as there are no 4711s(hardware
revision?). What I need is to short this pin to the ground while my Neo is
running, and run the flash script. Is that correct? Seems easy enough.

Happy hacking
Atilla

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:05 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez <
david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:

> 2009/7/29 Paul Fertser <fercerpav at gmail.com>:
> > Atilla Filiz <atilla.filiz at gmail.com> writes:
> >> Wow, I didn't know that, I haven't seen it on wiki but will keep
> >> researching. Thanks for the info, you may have just saved my precious
> >> student $s.
> >
> > I don't think it's mentioned anywhere. Probably it even shouldn't be
> > so those who don't understand it themselves don't try and brick their
> > devices.
> >
> > The information is obvious from looking at NOR reflashing instructions
> > [1] and FR schematics [2].
> >
> > [1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Flashing_NOR
> The link to the NOR images
> http://people.openmoko.org/tony_tu/GTA02/images/20080321_gta02_rc1/
> on the wiki page don't work any one has a downloable NOR image ready to
> flash?
>
> > [2] http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/
> > --
> > Be free, use free (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html) software!