[openWrt] It boots fast (and couple of bugs)

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:36:33 CEST 2009

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenWrt

I just tested OpenWrt installed on Freerunners flash and on SD-card.
It works nicely and it boots very fast. It has terminal installed.
Wlan works. (I think these are important to test it quickly)

Someone just asked how to install packages. It uses opkg and this repository:
http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/s3c24xx/packages/
(Is there any other repositories?)

How about compiling with openembedded recipes for OpenWrt? OpenWrt
uses ulibc, and openembedded can use it too, is there any other
issues?

Bugs about on-screen-keyboard:
Shift and caps-lock aren't working. Easy to test.
Ctrl are not working. ctrl+c doesn't stop ping, ctrl+d doesn't stop
interactive python.

-Aapo Rantalainen