testing Litephone, new phone interface

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Wed Jul 29 14:14:49 CEST 2009

Hello list.

I've tested litephone, and i like the concept behind it. Switching from
contacts to messages to phone logs is done in a breath. I also like the
possibility to change the volume during call, even if it's not done in the
cleaner way : at least, it works. Scrolling is a bit awkward at the
beginning but with the shortcuts on the right side you can find a contact in
a 120+ list quite fast.

Only issue i noticed so far : keypad doesn't work in calls : i called my
voice mail and was unable to navigate in its menu.

Also, deleting sms can be done using
org.freesmartphone.GSM.SIM.DeleteMessage(int(message)) : it could be useful
:)

Otherwise, very promising app. Please convert http://pvtrace.com/litephone/
into a repository so that i can keep it up to date easily.