[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 14:20:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

arne anka wrote:

> did you add the rules to
> /etc/freesmartphone/oeventsd/rules.yaml?

  Yup. Did that. But had not uncommented the SCORouting = PCM line in
/etc/bluetooth/audio.conf. Once that was done a reboot, followed by mdbus -s
org.bluez /org/bluez/`pidof bluetoothd`/hci0/dev_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx_xx
org.bluez.Headset.Connect and the headset is up.
Thanks - finally I can use it!

 A few suspends later - I need to org.bluez.Headset.Connect, but the pid has
changed. So some manual intervention is still required sometimes - or am I
still doing something wrong?

  Also, my ringtone only plays in the phone. org.bluez.Headset.IndicateCall
- plays the headset tone. Is it planned for inclusion in FSO?

  Thanks Again!